Mi lista de deseos para año nuevo.

I wish I was a neutron bomb,

for once I could go off

I wish I was a sacrifice
but somehow still lived on


I wish I was a sentimental
ornament you hang on
The Christmas tree, I wish I was
the star that went on top

I wish I was the evidence,

I wish I was the grounds

Or fifty million hands up raised
and opened toward the sky

I wish I was a sailor with
someone who waited for me
I wish I was as fortunate,

as fortunate as me

I wish I was a messenger
and all the news is good

I wish I was the full moon shining off
a Camaros hood

I wish I was an alien
at home behind the sun

I wish I was the souvenir
you kept your house key on

I wish I was the pedal break
that you depended on

I wish I was the verb to trust and never let you down
I wish I was the radio song,
the one that you couldn’t turn up
*Wishlist-Pearl Jam*
Que todos sus deseos se hagan realidad.
Happy New Year!!!

****2010****

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


juventus, divix, pedro leonardo, libero, meteo, zalando, dulce amor, ricardo arjona, vale roth, salfate, adele, roja directa, desmotivaciones, debate, friv 

Publicar un comentario

8 Comentarios

  1. i want to learn english :S sad but true.. whait a minute.. i can understand.. thanks my friend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. mmmm creo que tengo que aprender un poco más ingles lamentablemente me concentre en otro y idioma, como sea que te la pases genial y me despido

    Che abbia buon fine di anno e felici feste. Saluti ed abbracci.



    Que tengas buen fin de año y felices fiestas. Saludos y abrazos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Feliz año nuevo¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ mis mejores deseos para ti... pásatela muy padre y a festejar se ha dicho...

    Su.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. mi deseos para este año es....


    Saber que deseas pues no soy bilingue sorry!

    jajajajajaja!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 5....
    4....
    3....
    2....
    1...
    .
    .
    FELIZ!!!
    ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  
    ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  
    ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  
    ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  
    ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║ 
    ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝ 

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Feliz 2010!!!!!!!!!!

    Éxitos en todo

    ResponderEliminar